Thursday 25 September 2014

LIPTEMBER CHALLENGE // DAY 22






I thought I'd pull out Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer again today - this time in 303 Apocaliptic (my favourite shade out of the three that I have), as I've got time to spare and my lips are in a somewhat better condition for a bright lip. It's a gorgeous fuchsia shade, slightly warmer than Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 010 Raspberry Pie, and I actually prefer this lippie more when blotted gently with a tissue - it becomes a really pretty stain that wears well and doesn't budge, smear or transfer onto teeth. You might have noticed that I haven't been wearing blush lately, because of that patch of dry, eczema-y skin on my cheek, but today I decided I needed a little pop of colour to prevent me from looking washed out.


What I used:
Mecca Cosmetica In a Good Light
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
NYX Powder Blush in Desert Rose + Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl in 012 Bronze
Rimmel Apolocalips Lip Lacquer in 303 Apocaliptic


Are you a fan of lip lacquers or 'liquid lipsticks'? x

No comments:

Post a Comment