Friday 19 September 2014

LIPTEMBER CHALLENGE // DAY 18






You've probably noticed a recurring theme these past few days - i.e. the 'minimal' face - and today is no different! It probably sounds a little ridiculous, and I don't pretend to disagree, but sometimes I almost challenge myself to see how I can make a rather laid-back outfit - such as my jeans-and-plain-tee uniform du jour - appear somewhat more polished with the aid of a little pop of colour on the lips, accompanied by illuminated skin and a touch of eyeliner. I love that this NYX Black Label Lipstick in 105 Cherry is a gorgeous deep cherry red hue that gives off a 'just been eating berries' kind of vibe when gently pressed into the lips (I usually use my ring finger). A full-out red lip would probably have been a little too much for my casual get-up.


The 'bare essentials':
Mecca Cosmetica In a Good Light
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl in 012 Bronze
NYX Black Label Lipstick in 105 Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment