Tuesday 2 September 2014

LIPTEMBER CHALLENGE // DAY 1

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose



#FOTD

I'm easing myself into the Liptember Challenge (see previous post for more info) with a soft wash of colour, courtesy of my longtime fave, Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose. It's a semi-opaque, pretty shade of pinky-red, hydrating, and lasts surprisingly well throughout the day. It's my go-to pick for work days, as it doesn't dry out my lips, but instead gives them a little extra TLC in my air-conditioned work environment.

What's on my face

The breakdown:
Face:
Mecca Cosmetica In a Good Light
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
NYX Blush in Desert Rose applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Eyes:
Revlon CustomEyes Eyeshadow Palette in 020 Naturally Glamorous - second shade from left applied all over the lid with Ecotools Angled Crease Brush
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Black - smudged into lash line with Ecotools Smudge Brush
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Lips:
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose


Happy Monday! x

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh the colour looks very nice! Simple but elegant, so perfect for a work-look. I've never used Burt's Bee before. Hmm - maybe when there's a sale at Priceline...NO STILL ON BEAUTY BAN! LOLOLO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you've done well! It's a never-ending beauty ban, right? :P Hopefully it'll be over by the time the next 40% off skincare sale rolls around!
      I haven't tried many products from Burt's Bees, but I highly recommend their tinted lip balms - I love that most of their products are natural and contain no nasties :D You might also find them on sale at Myer or David Jones, so keep an eye out for them! x

      Delete