Thursday 3 April 2014

DEPARTURE // GOODBYE (BUT NOT FOREVER)

This will be my last post for this month, as I'll be overseas for three weeks, returning at the end of April. I never really know what to take overseas - I feel like there's an art to it, and I'm not one who has packing down to a science! I used to be far more organised - in fact, I'd be the kid who'd start planning for months before the actual trip, writing and rewriting; collating lists of things I'd need, 'the essentials'; what I could potentially buy, etc. Now, the definition of 'packing' is the equivalent of me throwing things haphazardly into a suitcase, hoping that some of it might come in handy, and that I won't have forgotten something I really need.

My makeup bag is no exception:





















The breakdown:
Real Techniques Buffing Brush and Stippling Brush
ModelsPrefer Airbrush
EcoTools Deluxe Concealer Brush
B Collection by Bloom Cream Blush for Lips and Cheeks in Barossa Valley
Nivea Daily Face Veil SPF 30
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Neways Barrier Cream
Tweezerman tweezers
Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry
Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Candy Apple
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel
Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NC30
Agnès B. makeup pouch
Natio gwp makeup pouch

The verdict:
Do I really need four brushes? Probably.
Can I really do without a base? If I can get away with it, yes!
Only four lip products? (Am I going to survive?) Oh, don't worry, I'm sure that total will have doubled by the time I return...

See you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment