Monday 31 March 2014

WEEK IN REVIEW // 5

A week of largely crappy weather, last-minute things-to-do, and a revisiting of old (old-ish) favourites.



Clarks boots - These have long been a favourite of mine since I bought them last year. With the rainfall this week I had the excuse to pull them out again.

Glassons knit sweater - I love the colour of this jumper (which goes perfectly with Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie, btw), and had the chance to wear it with the cooler weather.

Packing for HK - I'm leaving for an overseas trip to the motherland in 5 days' time! I should probably start actually packing...

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel - With the dreary weather I've been reminiscing of Summer, which has made me pull this bronzing beauty out, in the desperate hope to retain (or at least fake my way to) my Summer tan.

Nivea Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF 30 sunscreen - The last few days were surprisingly sunny, so I've loved layering this under MAC Face and Body, or wearing it on its own with concealer and a touch of cream blush for a no-fuss weekend face.

Maybelline Baby Lips Glow tinted lip balm - I've been using the untainted version for the past couple of weeks, but recently fished this one out of the depths of my makeup bag - perfect for days when I want a slight hint of colour and something that doesn't require precision in application.

Elizabeth Arden Pretty EDP - I've loved this perfume for years now, and have only recently gone back to using it, after switching over to her Pretty Hot sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment